Here’s my dream list:
- Autzen Stadium – Eugene, Oregon – GO DUCKS! Is this stadium really the loudest and most intimidating place to play? Even though I’m a Clemson Tiger at heart, this open- minded liberal girl aligns with the values of Oregon much more closely. Plus, what’s not to love about Puddles, the adorable mascot and the ever-changing combinations of uniforms?!? I choose this stadium based more on my love for the school and community than the actual venue.
- Rose Bowl Stadium – Pasadena, California – A) it’s the Rose Bowl, B) it’s in Pasadena, C) huge games have been played here, D) did I mention that it’s THE ROSE BOWL?!?
- LSU’s Tiger Stadium – Baton Rouge, Louisiana – The other Death Valley. I’ve experienced LSU fans at bowl games before and they are f:$&ing insane. What must a game and tailgating be like on their home turf!?!
- Lambeau Field – Green Bay, Wisconsin – Surprise addition to the list for a Southern girl who likes her warm weather. But I want to see just HOW COLD it actually feels at the “frozen tundra.”
- Ohio State University Stadium – Columbus, OH – I have actually been in this stadium, but not for a game. It did not feel much larger than Clemson’s stadium, but I would like to experience all of the traditions that surround a game there.
Venues where I have seen game (in case that explains why they are not on my list):
Clemson University, University of South Carolina, University of Georgia, the Orange Bowl, the Citrus Bowl, the Gator Bowl/Jaguars Stadium, Tampa Bay Stadium, the Georgia Dome (way too many times), Panthers Stadium, UNC, NC State, Wake Forest, Virginia, Maryland, Tennessee, Auburn, Georgia Tech